Most of he webmasters prefer DIVs than Tables. But Only few know the their Benefit .
Here is the list of reasons as why Div is better then Table.
- Div Loads faster than Tables
- Tables can be inflexible
- Accessibility issues are easier with CSS
- Tables don’t print as well
- Div is great for SEO – powerful to do content positioning. So basically you can place the bulk of your rich content closer to the top of your HTML code, but it will still render on the browser in the same place
- DIVs can reduce the size of page - Use of DIVs and CSS can allow you to reduce the size of your HTML significantly, depending on how nested your tables are. TABLE tags require, TR, TD, and some cases include, TH, THEAD, TBODY, TFOOT. This adds quite a few tags that can all be condensed into a few DIVs.